- Fine-grained aquarium soil suitable for all aquariums
- Ensures good and active plant growth
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Aquarium Soil Powder is used when planning a new aquarium. The fine-grained active bottom layer is especially suitable for front plants - see how to use it below.
Aquarium Soil Powder is a complete active bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer. The attractive grain size makes it suitable for foreground plants. Aquarium Soil Powder ensures proper growth and stimulates the colour development.
- Ensures good and active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades.
- Can be used without any other types of bottom layer.
- Lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry.
We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.