- Concentrated aquarium substrate suitable for all aquariums
- Ensures healthy, long-lasting growth
- A range of sizes to stock up on
A thin layer of substrate under the gravel ensures optimal growth in the future to come. The table in the images provides recommended Plant Growth Substrate amounts for a number of standard aquarium sizes.
- A concentrate, used under gravel when planning the aquarium
- Ensures healthy and long-term growth
- Is neutral and does not affect the KH or pH value of the water
- The substrate absorbs nutrients and makes them available for plant roots