Tropica Cryptocoryne x willisii Live Aquatic Plant Pot
Tall live aquarium plants for decoration and fish stimulation
At a glance...
- Tall live Cryptocoryne plant for freshwater aquariums
- Easy to grow with a slow growth rate
- Pre-portioned 2-3cm plants
This Cryptocoryne from Sri Lanka used (mistakenly) to be called Cryptocoryne nevillii, but this is the name of a species that has never been used in aquariums. Like many other Cryptocorynes, not much happens the first month after planting. But then it starts to grow, and willingly produces plenty of runners which form a compact group. The plant becomes 7-20 cm tall, and each roset 7-15 cm wide.
- Considered easy to grow
- Remains relatively low in the aquarium
- Slow growth rate
- Average heights of 10-20cm+
- Low light demand at 0.5 W/L
- Low CO2 0-5mg/L
Write Your Own Review