Tropica Staurogyne repens Grow Pot 1-2-Grow!
Compact live aquarium plants for decoration and fish stimulation
- Compact live Staurogyne plant for freshwater aquariums
- Easy to grow with a medium growth rate
- Pre-portioned 2-3cm plants
Staurogyne repens is a fresh green, compact and hardy plant for the foreground of the aquarium. Its nearest relative in the aquaristic is Hygrophila but Staurogyne is different with its marked compact, low and bushy stature (5-10 cm) and small green leaves (each stem is 3.4 cm wide).
When planting in the aquarium, the longest upright shoots should be cut off and new, horizontally creeping shoots will soon form from the plant basis and gradually colonize the gravel.
At low light, the growth will be more upright and much less side shoots will be formed.
- Considered easy to grow
- Very low and compact growth
- Good light conditions keeps to growth horizontally
- Reaches heights of 3-10cm+
- Has a low light demand of 0.5W/L
- Requires low CO2 of 0-5mg/L