AquaVitro Shrimp House
Create the perfect shrimp shelter
- Provides a shelter to prevent stress
- Enables natural algae and biofilm growth
- Provides a refuge where eggs can be protected
What is an AquaVitro Shrimp House?
The AquaVitro Shrimp House provides shrimp with the necessary protection of a shelter in freshwater and marine aquariums. The house will also create dark spots in the aquarium, which shrimp will gravitate toward to avoid predation.
If you need other Shrimp treatments and supplies, we recommend also picking the AquaVitro Shrimp Bundle which is packed full of handy shrimp-safe treatments.
- Provides a safe place for shrimp to shed
- Prevents abandonment of eggs
- Sustains algae growth, a natural food source
What are the benefits of this Shrimp House?
The additional ceramic surface area created by adding the Shrimp House will be able to sustain algae and biofilm growth, which can provide a natural food source for your shrimp.
Shrimp naturally seclude themselves on occasion, especially when they shed their exoskeleton, and when female shrimp carry their eggs, this shelter provides the perfect space to provide safety for them when they are vulnerable and prevents the abandonment of the eggs.