- Pond treatment that starves algae of essential nutrients
- Naturally eliminates blanketweed
- Encourages pond plant growth
Blagdon Pond Balance Treatment battles blanketweed algae - the pond keeper's worst nightmare. With its unsightly green fibrous strands it can choke your whole pond and greatly reduce the ponds oxygen content and conditions for all the life within.
It safely and gradually adjusts the water chemistry of your pond, achieving a balance which effectively clears blanketweed whilst promoting healthy plant growth. The lack of toxic chemicals makes this one of the safest treatments and as the weed is broken down easily, the need for manual removal is reduced.
- Suitable for use in all ponds (planted / wildlife / koi).
- Clears blanketweed.
- Safe for use with all species of pond fish.
- Harmless to filters and plants.
- Harmless to newts, frogs, toads and other pond wildlife.
Treatments should be repeated once every 10 days for the first month and once per month thereafter.
|Pond Balance Small||205g||2,273 l||3 dose course for 500 gallon Pond|
|Pond Balance Value||410g||4,546 l||3 dose course for 1,000 gallon pond|
|Pond Balance Medium||1.2kg||13,638 l||3 dose course for 3,000 gallon pond|
|Pond Balance Large||9.34kg||254,000 l||3 dose course for 18,600 gallon pond|