Bondaglass Seal Clear
An easy way to fix pond leaks with a perfect finish
At a glance...
- Clear sealant for ponds and water features
- Resistant to UV, oils, fuels and a range of chemicals
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Swell UK recommend using the Bonda Seal Clear to use in and around ponds or on water features. Formulated from high performance resins to provide a non-porous sealer with outstanding non-yellowing properties and gloss retention. The coating is tough yet flexible and has excellent adhesion to many materials. Bonda seal is resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemicals.
If you have a cracked pond, then the crack must be filled before the Bonda Seal Clear can be used to waterproof it.
- Clear, Non-Yellowing, U.V light stable, non-porous-seal
- Use on wood, masonry, concrete, cement and stone floors
- Retain the appearance of finished surfaces, preventing oxidisation and tarnishing of metal
- Resistant to oils, fuels and a range of aggressive chemical
Write Your Own Review