A fully controllable wavemaker pump, that comes complete with handy controller. They have flow rates from 500ltrs upto 13000ltrs so are suitable for almost all aquarium sizes! each pump has 8 different settings, they are also compact in size with use a magnet mount for secure instillation. Each pump has a night sensor that automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
The magnet-suction cup support has been improved allowing it to also be used as a vibration-absorbing device. This allows the pump to be attached anywhere on the glass within the aquarium, while reducing the amount of vibration caused by the device.
- 8 Different Flow Rates.
- Quiet Operation.
- Wireless Controller - if 2 SOW pumps are used, controllers can "sync" wirelessly, to enable the SW pumps to run "in sync" or "anti - sync".
- Backward compatible with RW Pumps.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket.
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability.
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable UK power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
|SW-2||52mm x 79.5mm (W x L)||500 - 2,500lph||5w|
|SOW-4||52mm x 79.5mm (W x L)|| 500 - 4,000lph||10w|
|SOW-8||66mm x 103mm (W x L)||700 - 8,000lph||23w|
|SOW-15||79mm x 126mm (W x L)||12,000 - 13,000lph||40w|