A fully controllable wavemaker pump, that comes complete with handy controller. They have flow rates from 500ltrs upto 13000ltrs so are suitable for almost all aquarium sizes! each pump has 8 different settings, they are also compact in size with use a magnet mount for secure instillation. Each pump has a night sensor that automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
The magnet-suction cup support has been improved allowing it to also be used as a vibration-absorbing device. This allows the pump to be attached anywhere on the glass within the aquarium, while reducing the amount of vibration caused by the device.
- 8 Different Flow Rates
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Controller - if 2 SOW pumps are used, controllers can "sync" wirelessly, to enable the SW pumps to run "in sync" or "anti - sync".
- Backward compatible with RW Pumps
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable UK power supply.
- Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
SW-2: Flow rate adjustable from 500 - 2,500 litres/hour - 5W
SOW-4: Flow rate adjustable from 500 - 4,000 litres/hour - 10W
SOW-8: Flow rate adjustable from 700 - 8,000 litres/hour - 23W
SOW-15: Flow rate adjustable from 12,000 - 13,000 litres/hour - 40W