- Durable and efficient air pump for ponds
- Designed to be robust and long-lasting
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all ponds
What is the Evolution Aqua Air Pump?
The Evolution Aqua Air Pump is a durable and hardy pond air pump that will breathe life into your pond, and assist with avoiding stagnant patches, keeping pond life healthy. The Airtech collection is long-lasting and robust. Top-quality rubber connectors are used to create a watertight seal with the other connection hose (not included). To stop the unit from overheating, a thermal protection device is built into the unit, prolonging the performance and life of the unit. These pumps are available in various formats, at rates of 75lph to 150 lph to ensure a smooth, constant current in your pond. They can be connected to airline and an air stone to create a stream of bubbles. Complete with a two-year guarantee each pump offers long-lasting performance and peace of mind.
- Durable pump, ideal for oxygenating your pond and helping avoid stagnant patches
- Helps keep pond life healthy
- Made with great quality materials
- Built in thermal protection device prolongs the life of the unit
- Flow rates of 75lph-150lph
- Different models available to choose from
- 2 year guarantee
Why do I need a pond air pump?
Oxygen is vital to all pond inhabitants whether they are Koi, goldfish, or bacteria. It also stops stagnant areas which can cause poor conditions. Using an air pump does not increase the amount of oxygen in your pond. It works by moving the water around at speed which disseminates the oxygen present in the water. This constant movement is also a good way to combat algae growth, especially in the summer months.
|Airtech 75||Max depth 3.9m||2 Years||44W||Max 75lpm|
|Airtech 95||Max depth 4.35m||2 Years||62W||Max 95lpm|
|Airtech 130||Max depth 4.7m||2 Years||88W||Max 130lpm|
|Airtech 150||Max depth 5.5m||2 Years||106W||Max 150lpm|
Blagdon Pond Oxygenator Air PumpFrom £60.00 Regular Price £94.82 Save £34.82In stock