- Compact air pumps with an inside aluminum casing
- Creates airflow ranging from 10-60 L
- Includes 8mm pipe, a manifold with 6 outlets and a brass hosetail
What is the Swell Air Pump Maxi?
The Swell Pond Air Pump Maxi is an air pump that provides essential levels of oxygen that benefit the health of fish, wildlife, and general biological pond activity. These units are noticeably compact, built to last with an inside aluminium casing protecting the motor making them hard wearing and long lasting for your piece of mind. They are extremely quiet when running but still create big airflow ranging from 10L - 60L making them perfect for larger ponds. The maxi 600 model can run 2 large airstones or 6 smaller ones and the maxi 3600 can run a maximum of 6 large airstones (Airstones and Airline sold separately).
What are the features of the Swell Air Pump Maxi?
The Swell Air Pump Maxi includes 10cm of 8mm pipe, a manifold with 6 outlets and a brass hosetail (manifold not controllable). This air pump has a big airflow and high air pressure, making it a fantastic choice for large ponds, but its rubber feet keep it quiet during operation.
What are the benefits of an air pump?
Using an air pump plays a vital part in keeping pond life healthy. Adding oxygen into a fish pond is very important, particularly in the summer months when oxygen levels drop, but also in winter months as they prevent the pond from freezing over. After a short while of installing an air pump, you will notice fish will become visibly more active.
- Inside aluminium casing for motor
- Recommended airstones for: 600, 1200, 1800 & 2400 models – 50mm or half can
- Recommended airstones for 36000 model - 50mm, large can or 130mm disc (to run the discs the outlet manifold may have to be reduced to 4 outlets)
- Silicone airline is recommended to use with this range of air pumps
- Pump must be covered from elements
Please note: In order to use the Chrome Manifold, you will need an additional Rubber Manifold Airline Connector to go between the pump and the chrome manifold itself. This connector will need to be purchased separately.
|Maxi 600||19cm x 11cm x 12cm||10L/ Min||10W||1.5m||3 years|
|Maxi 1200||23cm x 14cm x 15cm||20L/ Min||15W||1.5m||3 years|
|Maxi 1800||28cm x 17cm 18cm||30L/Min||25W||1.5m||3 years|
|Maxi 2400||28cm x 17cm x 18cm||40L/Min||30W||1.5m||3 years|
|Maxi 3600||31cm x 19cm x 22cm||60L/Min||35W||1.5m||3 years|