Evolution Aqua Nexus Automatic System
Continuing our long standing reputation for innovation, the Nexus Automatic System now enables Nexus owners to benefit from a fully automated cleaning cycle on their multi award winning Nexus filtration systems.
The Nexus Automatic System can be installed on Nexus 220 and 320 filters manufactured after 2006, whether on gravity-fed or pump-fed installations. The kit includes a control box which connects up to an automated waste valve, airpump control box and an automatic inlet slide plate (for gravity fed models only). Once installed and connected to your pond pump and mains power the system will carry out cleaning cycles at timed intervals or when pressing the manual clean button.
Physically turning ball valves and manually switching pumps on and off will now be a thing of the past thanks to the Nexus Automatic System. All of the key processes that form the cleaning cycle are now controlled automatically with this easy to install kit.
- Hassle free way to clean Nexus filtration systems
- Automates the cleaning process of the Nexus
- Easily fits onto Nexus filters (post 2006 models)
- Electronic control box automatically operates valves and pumps
- Adjustable timer controls the frequency of the automatic cleaning cycle to suit the user's needs
- Easy to set up for multiple cleaning cycles
- Manual cleaning cycle can be carried out if needed, at the touch of a button
- GRAVITY and PUMP FED versions available