- High performance, reliable air pump for large fish and Koi ponds
- Ideal for densely stocked ponds and in summer when oxygen levels decline
- Creates a strong circulation of water
Hozelock Air Pumps are cheap to run and ideal for a variety of ponds. They are contained in a smart weatherproof casing which can withstand the elements for long lasting service.
Adding oxygen into a fish pond is very important for fish health, particularly in densely stocked ponds and in the summer months when oxygen levels decline. Fish will become visibly more active in an oxygen-rich pond, and less stagnant patches can develop. An air pump can also be used in winter months to stop the pond freezing over.
Hozelock's collection of air pumps run at a low wattage, whilst still providing the best performance - saving you money and energy. They each come complete with air stones (how many depends upon the model), airline, and cable to create a simple, quick installation.
- Ideal for any ponds including wildlife pools.
- Non submersible pumps.
- Air pump case has been meticulously designed to ensure the pump can be safely left (uncovered) outdoors to simplify installation.
- Air stones allow maximum diffusion of air into the water.
- If necessary, additional air stones can be added to provide oxygen to different areas of the pond.
- Each kit comes complete with air stones, manifold and airline.
- All Hozelock Air Pumps come with 2 years guarantee.
|Product||Flow Rate||Maximum Recommended Depth of Air Stone||Output at 1m Depth||Maximum Pressure||Air Outlets||Length of Air Tube||Diameter of Air Tube||Air
|Air Stone Size||Pump Rating||Cable Length|
|Air Pump 320lph||320lph||1.2m||230lph||0.014MPa||2||1 x 10m||4mm||2||3cm x 3cm||4w||3m|
|Air Pump 640lph||640lph||1.2m||450lph||0.014MPa||4||1 x 10m||4mm||4||3cm x 3cm||8w||3m|
|Air Pump 1500lph||1500lph||2m||900lph||0.026MPa||6||2 x 10m||4mm||2||5cm x 5cm||17w||10m|
|Air Pump 45 (2700lph)||2700lph||2m||2100lph||0.030MPa||12||2 x 10m||4mm||2||5cm x 10cm||35w||10m|
|Air Pump 75 (4500lph)||4500lph||3m||2700lph||0.039MPa||12||2 x 10m||4mm||2||5cm x 10cm||35w||10m|