Blagdon Pond Oxygenator Air Pump
A fantastic aeration option for any pond
- Oxygenating pond air pump
- Able to run multiple air stones at once
- A range of models to suit all ponds
Pond aeration is an essential part of a successful pond. Pond Oxygenator pumps are able to run numerous air stones at any one time, creating a healthy oxygen rich pond that will benefit your fish and biological filter bacteria.
Your Pond Oxygenator pump is both cost effective to run, as it is low wattage design, and can be maintained with excellent value maintenance parts. Fish and other pond life require oxygen rich water in order to remain healthy, filter bacteria -essential to the breakdown of highly toxic ammonia and nitrate - also require oxygen to flourish, and keep the pond free from the build up of toxic waste.
Use of an air pump will dramatically increase the level of oxygen in the pond and reduce carbon dioxide levels, thus aiding in preventing the pond from stagnating by injecting air into the water.
Additionally, by placing air stones directly into the filter chambers, beneficial bacteria, essential to the well being of a pond, will be encouraged to grow, which in turn will greatly improve filter efficiency and fish health. For the smaller range see the Blagdon Oxygenator Air Pump Kits.
• Specifically designed for water garden application.
• Creates powerful aeration and circulation.
• Able to run multiple air stones at a time.
• Dramatically increases the level of oxygen in the water.
• Prevents pond stagnating.
• Can be used for aquarium application - great in a 'fish house'.
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Max pond size (with fish)||10,000l/2,200gal||15,000l/3,300gal||22,000l/4,839gal|
|Max pond size (with Koi)||5,000l/1,100gal||7,500l/1,650gal||11,000l/2,420gal|
|Max pumping depth||2.2m/7'2"||2.8m/9'2"||3m/9'10"|