Interpet Anti Parasite, Slime and Velvet Plus 100ml
Help your fish to regain a healthy balance and return to health
- Single dose treatment designed to destroy slime disease and velvet parasites
- For use with freshwater fish only
- Treats 500 l
It is natural for fish to carry a small population of microscopic skin and gall parasites. In healthy fish, this population is kept in check. But when fish are stressed, this population rapidly increases and endangers the fish's life. Often this causes the fish to increase its mucus production, resulting in the so-called "slime symptom".
Anti Parasite, Slime and Velvet eradicates velvet, flukes and protozoan parasites from your aquarium, helping your fish to regain a healthy balance and return to health. Use for removing parasites from your aquarium such as microscopic protozoan parasites (Costia/Ichthyobodo), Trichodina, flukes (Gyrodactylus) and Velvet (Piscinoodinium).
Do not use with scaleless fish or invertebrates.
Signs of Slime Disease:
- Cloudy patches.
- Difficult breathing.
- Loss of appetite.
Signs of Velvet Parasite:
- Small gold to white spots.
- Weight Loss.
- Trouble breathing.
- Harmless to filters.
- For use with freshwater fish only.
- Includes comprehensive guide to fish health, pipette and measuring cup.
- Not to be used with mormyrids.
Dosage: 1ml per 5 litres, 100ml treats 500 litres.