NT Labs Marine Anti-Fluke & Wormer
Protect your fish from fluke and worms
- Anti-fluke and wormer treatment to control marine parasites
- Contains super-effective flubendazole
- Designed specifically for fish-only systems
Scratching behaviour without signs of white spot may indicate marine skin flukes. Symptoms may also include lethargy and reddened fins. Fish losing weight, giving a "pinched in" appearance, while still having a good appetite is an indicator of internal worms. Clear faeces from a fish's vent may also be present.
NT Labs Marine Anti-Fluke & Wormer contains the active ingredient flubendazole, which is exceptionally effective against internal worms and flukes whilst also being very mild on the fish. Marine Anti-Fluke & Wormer is an easy-to-use suspension for fish-only systems or hospital aquariums.
How to use:
- Check water quality using Marine Lab Test Kits before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after application. Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Contains flubendazole. Do not use where invertebrates (corals, shrimp, snails etc) are present.
Cloverleaf Absolute Marine Fish WormerFrom £12.00 Regular Price £14.99 Save £2.99In stock
Cloverleaf Absolute WormerFrom £10.70 Regular Price £14.99 Save £4.29In stock