- Aquarium net cover to prevent accidental escapes
- Easy to install with a variety of mounting options
- A range of sizes to suit most aquariums
With a sleek profile and minimalist hangers the Red Sea Net Cover blends in seamlessly even on ultra-clear, rimless, open-top aquariums.
The extra strong aluminium frame and purpose designed components allow the extra thin transparent net cover to be customised to accommodate rim-mounted equipment such as lighting arms, auto-feeders and overflow boxes. Designed specifically for rimless tanks the Red Sea cover also works well with braced tanks such as the MAX S-series.
- Suitable for most open-top aquariums.
- Extra strong, customised aluminium profiles.
- 8mm (5/16″) thin strand, transparent netting.
- Inside-rim or on-rim mounting options.
- Includes components for one customised cut-out for filters.
- Components available to accommodate additional rim-mounted equipment.
- Includes spline roller.
Contents of DIY Aquarium Net Cover Kit:
- Aluminium frame sections/profiles.
- Internal and external frame corners.
- Spacers and hangers.
- 8mm (5/16″) netting, which can be cut to size.
- Spline rubber for attaching the net to the frame.
- Spline roller for inserting the spline.