- Measures pH levels reliably and precisely
- Suitable for freshwater aquariums
- Liquid test
Tetra Aquarium & Pond pH Test
The pH level of your aquarium or Pond is one of the most important components. If it spikes or falls this can lead to fish stress, which can leave them susceptible to disease. This pH Test Kit will safely and reliably monitor the pH level, so you can act accordingly.
A pH value to 6.5 to 8.0 is ideal for most species of freshwater fish. So it's a good idea to check the pH level of your aquarium or pond both before and after adding tap water. The Tetra Test Kit has been designed to work quickly and accurately, for the best performance.
Use an appropriate aquarium buffer to regulate the pH level.
Test weekly to maintain the health of your tank or pond. This test kit contains enough for 50 tests.
- 1 x 10ml test reagent
- Test vial
- Colour Scale
How to Use:
- Take a water sample from your aquarium or pond.
- Add the liquid to the sample as directed.
- When the sample changes colour, compare this to the colour indicator enclosed in the test kit.
- This will determine the pH level of your aquarium or pond.