Velda Water Lily Soil
Stimulate strong root growth
At a glance...
- Soil designed to nourish the development of water lilies
- Contains blue loam and dried fenland peat
- Contains vital nutrients, minerals and trace elements
Velda Water Lily Soil (Lelite)is a specialist soil designed to nourish the development of Water Lilies.
Lelite contains blue loam and dried fenland peat to make a rich blended substrate. It allows enough oxygen to prevent roots from 'choking' and supports healthy, strong growth all season long.
- Lay a sheet of hessian in a pond basket and trim to fit.
- Add Lelite and plant and then add another layer of soil, taking care not to cover the lily's growing eye, and then cover with gravel.
- Before introducing the plant basket to the pond soak first on your lawn to eliminate any air pockets.
- Slowly and gently lower the basket into your pond.
Write Your Own Review