Swell Planted Aquarium Potassium
Concentrated professional potassium fertiliser
- Strengthens stems and prevents rot
- Suitable for use in freshwater aquariums
- Accentuates plant colour and promotes plant growth
What is Swell Planted Aquarium Potassium?
Swell Planted Aquarium Potassium is a professional fertiliser that contains potassium. Potassium is important for plants to grow and be healthy. If plants don't get enough potassium, their stems will become weak and their lower leaves will turn yellow and rot. If they get too much potassium, algae will grow and the fertiliser will not work as well. This product is safe for fish and shrimp.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Ensures plants grow and stay healthy
- Strengthens the plant stems and prevent rotting of leaves
- Perfectly safe for all shrimp and fish
How do I use this treatment?
To use it, add 4ml for every 100l of water every 3 days until the potassium levels are between 10 and 15mg/l. Change the water in the aquarium by at least 25% every two weeks. You can use it with other Swell fertilisers such as the Swell Planted Aquarium Booster to get the best results.