D&D's H2Ocean P1 Dosing Pump have been jointly developed between D&D and Kamoer, a company with a strong reputation for the manufacture of medical grade dosing equipment, ensuring a high quality product with excellent reliability and the footprint of these new pumps is also incredibly small.
The P1 pump provides simple and exceptionally precise control of supplement additions to your aquarium and which is controlled through a clever mobile app (available on both Android and IOS).
The small pump incorporates a tiny form factor that is also scalable meaning that you can expand to more units as time goes on and daisy chain them together - no need to buy a bigger replacement unit, just add more P1 pumps to your set-up. If you have multiple P1 Pumps, you can also easily assign them to different groups to make things a little more organised.
- Pump life estimated >2000 hours
- 1 x dosing heads (Scalable by adding more P1 pumps to the group)
- Fluid Volume: 0.1ml - 6000ml
- Accuracy: <+/-2%
Downloading the H2Ocean Dosing App gives you immediate access to all of the built in functions below:
- Add multiple P1 pumps to control.
- Flow calibration setting.
- Operational modes (Manual, Auto Quick Setting).
- Easy setting - Set dosing start and stop time (does not have to be 24 hours).
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period.
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 12 times).
- User can even choose dosing every 1 - 31 days or certain days per week.
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto Mode: 0.5 - 6000.0ml.
- Adjustable dosing volume Manual Mode: 0.1 - 6000.0ml.
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference.
- 1 x H2OCEAN P1 dosing Pump.
- 1 x Multi Region Power Supply.
- 1 x 10ml Measuring cylinder for calibration.
- 1 x Daisy chain DC cable to connect another P1 dosing pump.
- 1 x 3 meters of tubing.
Know that you need up to 4 dosing pumps, why not have a look at the D&D H2Ocean P4 Dosing Pump?