Ocean Rock is a white based foundation rock used to aquascape higher Ph environments like freshwater Cichlids or saltwater aquariums. Natural weather processes form the fantastic shapes of the south seas base rock by the erosion and pitting of limestone over the course of eons.
It is clean and safe for marine, reef and hard water freshwater aquariums such as African Cichlids. Ocean Rock can also be an interesting and realistic addition to a desert reptile biome. Ocean Rock is supplied in 25kg boxes and contains a mix of rock sizes.
- Suitable for reef and marine aquariums.
- Suitable for Cichlid and hard water aquariums.
- Clean, safe and easy to build with.
- Free of nuisance algae and pests.
- Large surface area for bacterial colonisation.
- Bond together to form larger structures.