JBL Denitrol 100ml-250ml
A bacteria boost for your aquarium
- Quickstart bacterial concentrate
- Biological ammonia and nitrite reduction
- Detoxifies water with fast start formula
JBL Denitrol employs 10 billion (per 100 ml) of eight different harmless species of bacteria with synergic effect.
Denitrol is designed for the specific breakdown of organic impurities (mould, feed residues), ammonia and nitrite in the aquarium water. It works fast, and will prepare your aquarium for new fish after 24 - 48 hours.
Nature at home - home for fish and plants
Fish need to be as comfortable in the aquarium as they are in nature. When setting up an aquarium and during partial water changes the aquarium needs sufficient bacteria to be biologically cleaned and to quickly break down harmful substances. Bacterial starters contain highly active beneficial bacteria which break down the ammonium/ammonia and nitrite as well as the fish excrements and other waste in the water.
Advantages of the JBL bacterial starters: Live bacteria, breakdown of ammonium/ammonia and nitrite through active bacteria, breakdown of fish excrement and other waste.
8 complementary bacteria cultures to break down protein (heterotrophic bacteria), ammonium and nitrite. Gradually start with the stocking of fish in newly set-up aquariums immediately after adding JBL Denitrol.
The opinions vary as to whether fish can be added as early as one day after the aquarium set-up. Microbiologists have observed that bacteria reproduce very slowly in a new aquarium when there is no water pollution (nutrition for bacteria). But if you add fish the next day without using a bacterial starter, problems with ammonium/ammonia can occur because the bacteria initially reproduce too slowly to keep pace with the production of pollutants. When using JBL Denitrol (15 minutes after adding JBL Biotipol) higher quantities of bacteria are present. The next day, after the first fish have been added, there is food for the bacteria and they start to reproduce. This will make sure that there are always enough bacteria, so that neither ammonium/ammonia or nitrite will become a problem.
- For aquarium water to suit both fish and plants: when setting up a new aquarium, water changes and after fish diseases for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, turtle and shrimp tanks.
- Shake the bottle well, measure the right amount in the dosing lid and evenly distribute in the aquarium.
- Live bacteria with enzymes for the rapid breakdown of pollutants.
- Healthy water, healthy fish: breakdown of fish excrement and other waste by means of special enzymes and cleansing bacteria.
- Contents: 1 bottle Denitrol. Use: 10 ml for 100 l water during initial setup and disease, 10 ml for 300 l water during water change.
- Biological nitrite removal
- Detoxifies water with fast start formula using highly active cleansing bacteria and enzymes.
- Eight complementary bacterial cultures for the breakdown of proteins (heterotropic bacteria), ammonium and nitrite.
- The first fish can be introduced to the newly established aquarium 24 to 48 hours after application of JBL Denitrol.
Seachem StabilityFrom £6.69 Regular Price £8.29 Save £1.60In stock
API Quick StartFrom £13.53 Regular Price £21.20 Save £7.67In stock
Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying BacteriaFrom £14.83 Regular Price £16.99 Save £2.16Out of stock
Fritz Zyme 7 Freshwater Nitrifying BacteriaFrom £14.83 Regular Price £16.99 Save £2.16Out of stock
Fluval Cycle Biological EnhancerFrom £7.88 Regular Price £11.09 Save £3.21In stock