Oase AquaActiv Oxy Plus
Oxygenate your pond water and benefit the fish living in it
- Treatment that increases the oxygen content in your pond
- Prevents formation of hazardous fermentation gas
- Supports the biological self-cleaning properties of the water
Oase OxyPlus has been designed to increase the oxygen content in garden ponds and prevent a build-up of methane gas.
A pond needs a constant, good supply of oxygen that supports the healthy growth of fish and plants as well as good water quality. It is an ideal treatment to use if you have a high algae content, especially in the summer months.
It starts to work straight away, supporting the biological 'self-cleaning' properties of the water for a healthier, brighter pond.
OxyPlus is suitable for ponds up to a maximum of 10,000 litres.
- Increases the oxygen content in the pond.
- Prevents formation of hazardous fermentation gas.
- Supports the biological self-cleaning properties of the water.
- Ideal for lack of oxygen e.g. if there is heavy algal bloom.