- Chemical treatment to reduce the presence of Blanketweed
- Designed to combat treatment-resistant Blanketweed
- A range of sizes to stock up on
Blanketweed naturally becomes resistant to treatments after continued use and this is why Aqua Source's new treatment will work when others fail, even at low temperatures.
Aqua Source Blanket Weed Resolve is completely free of Algaecides, ammonium compounds and metal salts. It is harmless to animals and plants and will not affect your filter bacteria. Your pond water may turn slightly cloudy for 3-4 days, but this is perfectly normal. As with all pond treatments, ensure that the pond is well oxygenated. A kH above 2 is recommended, if unsure add some KH buffer.
Instructions for Use:
- Dosage is 25g per 750 litres (165 gallons), added directly to the pond. UV Clarifier can be left on.
- Repeat dose every 10 days over 30 days, if necessary, then add one dose monthly to prevent re-occurrence.
- No need to mix in a bucket, simply sprinkle directly around the edges of your pond.
- Wash hands after use and keep away from children.
|Blanketweed RESOLVE 250g||Treats 7,500l (1,650 gallons)|
|Blanketweed RESOLVE 500g||Treats 15,000l (3,300 gallons)|
|Blanketweed RESOLVE 1kg||Treats 30,000l (6,600 gallons)|
|Blanketweed RESOLVE 2kg||Treats 60,000l (13,200 gallons)|