- Professional-quality sea salt for marine aquariums
- Designed for more demanding SPS and LPS corals
- Suitable for fish, clams, soft corals, SPS corals and LPS corals
Fully synthetic marine salt created for cultured corals. Its formula is designed to create the best conditions for marine animals.
The micro-nutrients and macro-nutrients contained in the formula fully fulfil the demand of corals for proper growth and pigmentation. After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium. Why not see if Aquaforest Probiotic Reef Salt is also suitable for your aquarium.
Instructions for use:
- Dissolve the salt in previously prepared demineralised water. Water temperature should be about 24°C (75°F).
- For salinity of 33 ppt dissolve about 3.75 kg (8.26 lbs) of salt in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Stir the solution vigorously for about 15 min.
- When the salt is fully dissolved and the solution clear the saline water is ready to use.
- Keep the salt in a dry and dark place. Once Dissolved, use the salt within 5 days. Keep out of reach of children! Product for aquarium use only! Reef Salt is not suitable for human consumption! Safety data sheet available on request.