- Professional-quality sea salt for marine aquariums
- Proven positive results with corals
- Suitable for fish, clams, soft corals, SPS corals and LPS corals
Synthetic marine salt for aquariums with fish and less delicate corals and invertebrates. When setting up new aquariums it is recommended that the first animals are placed no sooner than 10-14 days after filling the aquarium. After dissolving the salt, freshly prepared marine water can be used immediately.
Instructions for use:
- Dissolve the salt in previously prepared demineralised water. Water temperature should be about 24°C (75°F).
- For salinity of 30 ppt dissolve about 3.25 kg (7.16 lbs) of salt in 100 litres (27 US gal) of water.
- Stir the solution vigorously for about 15 min. When the salt is fully dissolved and the solution is clear, the saline water is ready to use. Keep the salt in a dry and dark place.
- Once Dissolved, use the salt within 5 days. Keep out of reach of children! Product for aquarium use only! Reef Salt is not suitable for human consumption! Safety data sheet available on request.