Swell Planted Aquarium Carbon
Concentrated professional carbon fertiliser
- Promotes plant growth and helps plants make energy from sunlight
- Suitable for use in freshwater aquariums that contain aquatic plants
- Helps prevent the growth of algae
What is Swell Planted Aquarium Carbon?
The Swell Planted Aquarium Carbon is a product that helps plants make energy from sunlight, while also helping plants grow faster and making the aquarium water clear. It does this by providing "liquid CO2" which replaces carbon dioxide, and this is incredibly important for plants to grow. The carbon will also keep the pH at around 7, this is the optimal pH for your aquarium plants as it is neutral and the most natural pH of most living organisms and this is the number in which the most amount of nutrients are readily available.
What are the benefits of Swell Planted Aquarium Carbon?
- Perfect for all types of plants, including those with red leaves
- Prevents the growth of algae and maintains a pH level of around 7
- Keeps your aquarium water clear and increases growth in plants
How do you use this treatment?
Shake this product well before using it. Add 1 ml for every 100l of water in the aquarium every day. If the aquarium has a lot of plants, you can add 1ml for every 50l or 25l of water instead. Every 2 to 3 days, check the pH level of the water. If it is lower than 6 or 7, stop using this product for a few days and then start using half as much until the pH level is back to normal. After that, you can use the normal amount again. The ideal amount of CO2 in an aquarium is between 20 and 40 mg/l. You can use this product with other Swell fertilisers to get the best results.