Red Sea's ReefLED series is the result of years of research into the lighting needs of corals in artificial environments. The ReefLED 160S combines 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light with a patent-pending stadium-shaped lens, creating a beautiful, homogeneous spread throughout an aquarium of 80cm / 32'' in all three directions. Multiple units can be mounted 75 cm / 30" apart while still guaranteeing a visual uniformity of light across the length of the entire aquarium. Only two units are required for a 150cm / 6″ long tank, or three units for a 225cm / 7.5″ long tank. The 160S is therefore the smart choice for bigger tanks.
At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array, providing 160W of REEF-SPEC & Reef-Safe LED light. It includes 140W of multi-wavelength 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs), together with 20W of 9,000 Kelvin White, and a separate 3W channel for moonlight. This array enables a wide range of REEF-SPEC light that will please both you and your corals.
The ReefLED 160S is also equipped with a built-in Wi-Fi that allows total control via ReefBeat smart aquarium app (which controls all Red Sea devices). The app includes pre-set lighting programs, along with additional features such as sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations.
- REEF-SPEC light output for optimal coral growth and colouration.
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer.
- Reef-safe dual-channel colour setting plus dedicated moonlights.
- ReefBeat app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring & notifications.
- Anti-glare recessed lens and clip-on visor.
- Tilt-switch, automatically switches off the light when tilted from horizontal.
- Pat-pending stadium-shaped lens provides homogeneous light spread.
- Units can be mounted up to 75cm / 30" apart for superior coverage.
- Dimensions: 17.5x15.5x6.3cm / 6.9"x6.1"x2.5"
|Specifications ||ReefLED 160S |
|Compact LED array
|PAR at water surface |
|PAR at depth of 50cm/20" |
||75x75cm / 30x30"
Need a LED with smaller coverage - why not try Red Sea ReefLED 50 or ReefLED 90?