The filter is the heart and soul of any pond and with the correct installation the pond inhabitants enjoy a healthy life free of dangerous toxins. Water clarity is achieved with the removal of water born algae or other suspended matter, and with minimal and easy maintenance all result in a clean healthy pond, and a happy pond owner.
The Clear Control pressure filters can with-stand high pressure: ideal for a waterfall.
All Velda filters are also available as complete set with High-Stream pond pump, UV-C Unit, hose and all adaptors. The Clear Control Pressure Filter of Velda is a pre-eminent medium for bacterial growth, thus the decomposition of floating dirt, is very effective. The filter can be excellently used for a single waterfall. The filter is very easy to connect and installing a Clear Control Pressure Filter from Velda will make your pond clearer and healthier.
THe Clear Control 25 comes equipped with a 9w UV bulb for combating green water, it also comes complete with media to ensure healthy and clear water. The Clear Control 25 version is suitable to use on ponds up to 10,000 litres (no fish), 5000 litres with fish and is not recommend for Koi. If you have Koi Carp why not try the larger models Clear Control 75 or Clear Control 100.
The Clear Control has been equipped with a unique tap which has 7 positions. The handle allows to set the following positions:
- Position 1: back wash. This position is used to wash away the dirt under the grate
- Position 2: do not use for ponds.
- Position 3: pond drain. This position is used to empty the pond, should the need arise, and to wash away the dirt in the valve.
- Position 4: filtration. The water flows through the preliminary compartment to the bottom grate and through the filter materials to the outflow
- Position 5: stop. The filter does not allow water to pass through (first switch off the pump). This position is used when cleaning the pond pump, the while the filter continues to be full of water. After cleaning the pump, the valve is put in the filtration position again.
- Position 6: bypass. This is the medication position. In this case, the water is not flowing through the filter material, thus the medicine stays in the water
- Position 7: winter. In this position the valve mechanism will be released from pressure when the filter is not in use