Seachem Cupramine is a highly concentrated copper water treatment designed to wipe out external parasites such as white spot, within both a freshwater and marine aquarium. It can easily be removed with carbon and is safe for use with fish present. This treatment is non-acidic and is designed not to contaminate the filter bed, while being easily removed with carbon.
- Effectively removes parasites sound in freshwater and marine aquariums
- Easily removed with Carbon
- Safe for use with fish
- Active at low concentration (does not precipitate)
- Bound on amine so it is not as toxic to fish
- Not suitable for mixed reef aquariums
Dosage: Use 1ml per 40 litres / 10.5 gallons of water. Ensure all invertebrates, UV steriliser's and chemical filtration are removed prior to use. Do not use alongside other medications.