JBL Pro AquaTest pH 6.0-7.6
Get a precise look at your aquarium's pH
- Precise pH testing for freshwater aquariums
- Gives a precise pH value between 6.0 and 7.6
- Kit contains 80 tests, reagent, vials, syringe, compactor and colour scale
The well-being of aquarium dwellers and the healthy growth of aquatic plants depend, to a large extent, on the pH level being kept as constant as possible. Monitoring the pH level in your aquarium is vital to ensure that the water conditions are just right for healthy plants and fish. If pH levels spike or fall rapidly, fish can become stressed and susceptible to diseases. Fluctuations in the pH level are definitely to be avoided.
The JBL Pro AquaTest pH 6.0-7.6 is the perfect kit to test the pH level in your aquarium between the ranges of 6.0 and 7.6. To use, simply fill the plastic cuvette with sample water, add reagent to one cuvette, place both cuvettes in the holder and read values off the colour chart.
Usage: For setting up a new aquarium: daily for one week, afterwards weekly.
Box Contains: 1 quick test, pH test 6.0-7.6 for approx. 80 measurements. Incl. reagent, 2 glass vials with screw caps, syringe, comparator block and colour scale.
Recommended pH Values:
- Freshwater aquarium (community aquarium) 6.5-7.5
- Lake Malawi & Lake Tanganyika aquariums 7.8-9.2
- Plant aquarium with few fish (aquascaping): 6.0-7.0
- Marine aquariums: 7.9-8.5
- Ponds: 7.5-8.5