NT Labs Marine Paratonical
A herbal support for marine fish recovering from parasite infections
- Botanical support for recovery from parasitic infections
- Treatment volume 400 l for 10 days
- Suitable for marine fish
NT Labs Marine Paratonical is safe for use with all kinds of marine life, the natural ingredients support the regeneration of damaged skin tissue and help fish to regain their original beauty.
Paratonical is a unique blend of botanical extracts formulated to support the fish with their recovery. Marine Paratonical can be used in conjunction with other medications and can be safely used in the presence of invertebrates.
Use daily until recovery is complete. 100ml treats: 400 litres/88 Gallons for 10 days.
How to use:
- Check water quality using Marine Lab Test Kits before use.
- Remove adsorbent filtration media (activated carbon, phosphate remover) from filters for the treatment period.
- Turn off UV filtration and/or ozone generators if present.
- Turn off protein skimmer for a minimum of two hours after each application. Maintain good aeration throughout.
- Shake bottle thoroughly before use.
- Use provided pipette to measure required dose and slowly add dose to aquarium.
Monitor skimmer when turning back on - over-skimming may occur.